To integrate CRM to your site follow these steps:
Get Your API Key
- Sign Up or Login in LionDesk account.
- Go to Settings -> 3rd Party Integrations and click "Enable" for AgentFire
- Liondesk will generate new API Key which can be used in your site
- Follow Up Boss
Setup CRM Integration Module
- Log in to your site and go to AgentFire Settings -> CRM Integration
Note: if you don't see this option, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request CRM module activation
- On this page select CRM you want to use, enter the API Key and click Update button.
Gravity Forms Adjustments (optional)
On Settings page for the forms you can find CRM Integration options:
- Inquiry type. By default all forms have "Inquiry" type, but you can select suitable type for the form. For example "Seller Inquiry" for the "Free Home Evaluation" form. It allows better organize inquiries in CRM
- Tags. You can setup comma separated tags for the form, for example you can set tag "buyer" for "Request a Buyer Guide" form. These tags will be added to the (crm) person which sent the form.
- Exclude. Enable this checkbox if you want to exclude the form from CRM tracking.
CRM Integration module recognized form fields by field type (email, phone, name, address) and by field label.
If want to use default text field for name, phone, etc you can force field type by adding custom CSS class: