This article will cover how to use the full screen option for listings in combination with domain forwarding with masking.
If using GoDaddy, first go to your list of domains and choose the domain name you want to use. If you don't already have a domain name purchased for the listing, you will need to do that first. In this example we purchased the domain '123applestreet.com' and will be using that.
Once you've clicked onto the domain name you want to use, from the 'Settings' tab located 'Forwarding' and click 'manage' for the 'Domain' option
On the next screen make sure to do the following:
- Enter the exact URL of the listing on your site that you want to use
- Make sure to choose 'Forward with Masking'
- Enter an appropriate title - make sure to include the full address of the property (will affect how this shows in search engines)
- Enter an appropriate description - you should include the full property address here as well (will affect how this shows in search engines)
- Enter any relevant keywords